- Monitor policy and media developments, gather intelligence and deliver analyses, client briefings, etc.;
- Association management (coordination of working groups roadmap and deliverables, meeting attendance etc.);
- Support the design and delivery of communication campaigns (communication tools, outreach strategies, implementation/organisation of policy events, etc.);
- Participate and contribute in client and internal account management meetings;
- Support senior staff members in business development and marketing.
The successful candidate
- 1-2 years’ experience and thorough understanding EU transport policy (ideally automotive), some knowledge of digital policy strongly recommended;
- Association management experience – driving consensus, etc.;
- Project management skills: well organised, with attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines;
- Team player, proactive and willing to quickly take responsibillity;
- Intellectual curiosity, ability and will to grasp technical topics;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent command of English. German is a plus.
What we offer
- Career opportunities and hands-on experience with top-tier corporate entities and associations as clients;
- A dynamic and enjoyable working environment within a growing international team;
- A competitive fixed salary based on experience and performance-related bonus.
Deadline for application: 14 December 2018.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete a written test after the interview.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.