- Support the design and implementation of 360° communication strategies across platforms for association & corporate clients
- Coordinate with external creative team to develop communication tools and content materials for various supports (web, print, social media, conferences, etc.)
- Propose and implement event engagement strategies for clients including events & speakers management or handling speaking opportunities
- Support PR and media activities (drafting press releases, clippings, maintain journalists’ database, organising interviews etc.)
- Coordinate digital & social media activities
- Manage client’s website content and coordinate publications & newsletter: planning & delivery, copy-writing, design, etc.
- Implement the business development and marketing strategy in support of the senior staff
The successful candidate
- Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, European Studies or other related fields
- Minimum two-year professional experience in the field of communications, social media channels and social communities, with appetite for ICT
- Project management skills: well-organised, attention to detail; ability to meet deadlines
- Intellectual curiosity, ability and will to deep-in technical topics, entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication
- High level of written and spoken English (native speaker or equivalent); and another European language is a must
What we offer
- Career opportunities and hands-on experience with top-tier corporate and associations clients;
- A dynamic and enjoyable working environment within a growing international team;
- A fair fixed salary based on experience and performance-related bonus
- An entrepreneurial culture where individual action is rewarded.
Deadline for application: 20 December 2018.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete a written test after the interview.
Please note that due to the large volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.